My name’s Will Adams. I’m an Online Entrepreneur, Author and Publisher. Sure, I like WordPress, Copywriting, and Marketing, but this site isn’t about those things. If you want to dig into my brain on those topics, head on over to Rock Solid Info or check out my Twitter page.
Will Adams Online is my soapbox to shout-out, shout-down, and explore other topics I enjoy learning about. One of my favorite things is helping online publishers, business owners, or anyone interested in using WordPress and how it can get their message out to their audiences. That’s my business. Beyond that I love listening to and making music. I’m also into technology and space science, and promoting lifelong learning.
The thing is… this site’s a catch-all for my brain.
I’m always excited to meet people who want to share ideas about their product, idea, or cause. Get in touch. Let’s mix it up and see what happens.
I hope you’ll enjoy my site. Let me know how you feel with a Tweet. Tell me you love me or call me out if you think ‘m full of it. Either way, let me know what your opinion is. And if you happen to like my stuff, how about telling your tribe about Will Adams Online or Rock Solid Info? I’d appreciate your help to spread the word about these sites. But enough about websites…
Who am I and why would you pay any attention to me? Glad you asked. When you get to know me, you’ll discover I’m a…
• Recovering Perfectionist
• Coffee Lover
• Husband, Father and Grandfather
• A Lifelong Learner
• A Music and Arts Lover
• A Fan of Successful People and What They Say (They’re inspiring.)
• A Champion for My Community
I’m an Iowan born in Montana. My home is the Quad-Cities, Iowa/Illinois.
The Quad-Cities is located on the Mississippi River about 165 miles west of Chicago. It’s an interesting area because half of the QC is in Iowa. The other half, across the river, is Illinois. Another fun fact to keep in mind is the Mississippi River runs East and West through our towns. If you’re on the river, you can watch the sun appear to set into the river. This geography also can mess with the minds of tourists who think the river only runs North and South. But I digress…
My parents worked hard to make sure I grew up “right”. I’m eternally grateful for how much they loved me and the lessons they “allowed” me learn. Some of the best advice my Dad ever gave me is boiled down to these nuggets.
- “You can never should-a.” This one made me want to scream every time Dad said it, but I’d give anything to hear him say it one more time (RIP Dad)… Perhaps the best advice he ever gave me. In his world, either you did a thing or you didn’t. Nothing in-between mattered or counted.
- “Always have more than one source of income. Save some money in a “Go to Hell” fund. If you’ll do that, then you can tell your boss to “Go to Hell..!” and really mean it.”
- He also used to say; “50% of all Doctors graduated in the lower half of their class.” But that’s a story for another day…
Will Adams Online is my personal blog. If you’d like to see more about what I’m into on a professional level, check out Rock Solid Info, my Twitter, Google+ or Facebook page. I’d love to get to know you. Connect with me privately by shooting an email to me at [email protected].
Enjoy my site and stop by again. Or sign up for automatic instant updates when I publish something.
And as always, I hope your day is great and getting better… W♫